Whole House Humidifier Installation In Blue Springs, Independence, Lee's Summit, Greenwood, MO, And Surrounding Areas
A whole-house humidifier installation isn’t something you should take lightly. Improper installation can lead to problems, from water and energy waste to health concerns. So, it’s important to put your whole house humidifier installation project in the hands of TJ’s Heating & Cooling, who know what they’re doing. Our knowledgeable technicians have been providing whole-house humidifier installation for many years in Blue Springs, MO, and surrounding areas. Call us at (816) 874-2218 to book an appointment.
Things To Consider While Installing Whole House Humidifier
- Correct sizing: It’s important to ensure that you choose a whole-house humidifier with a suitable capacity for your space. Choosing a too small size won’t be effective at keeping humidity levels steady while choosing a large one can lead to over-humidification.
- Proper duct connections: It is essential to ensure all the duct connections for whole-house humidifier installation are securely fastened to avoid air leaks. It should be properly balanced so that it doesn’t increase your energy bills.
- Water flow control: The whole-house humidifier should be fitted with a water flow control valve to ensure adequate moisture in the air.
Our Installation Process Includes
- Mark the location of the whole-house humidifier
- Install a humidistat to monitor and control the humidity
- Connect the humidity controller to the humidifier
- Connect the water line to the humidifier throughout the house
If you are in Blue Springs, MO, and surrounding areas, contact us for whole-house humidifier installation. We have the experience and expertise to get it done right.
Why Should You Install A Whole Home Humidifier?
- Improved health & comfort: A whole-house humidifier is beneficial for your health since it helps keep the air moist which can help alleviate coughing and sore throat. It also improves comfort levels in your home since dry air can cause dry skin and sinuses.
- Prevents property damage: Installing a whole house humidifier will help prevent wood furniture from drying out and warping and keep walls and doors intact due to cracking paint or plaster.
- Saves energy: A whole-house humidifier can help reduce energy bills by allowing you to set thermostats at lower temperatures since the air feels warmer.
You can reach out to TJ’s Heating & Cooling through our contact page for more information about whole-house humidifier installation.
Remember Us For Whole House Humidifier Installation
At TJ’s Heating & Cooling, we can help you find the whole-house humidifier that best suits your needs, and installs it correctly, so you can get all the benefits. We also offer emergency service and financing options for whole-house humidifier installation in Blue Springs, Independence, Lee’s Summit, Greenwood, MO, and surrounding areas. Call us today!